About Me

My photo
“ Basketball is my passion“ Coaching is where I feel at peace with all things. Coaching to me is not about winning and losing but rather about development and seeing the improvement throughout the years. I hope my years of experience will allow me to share some wisdom with other lovers of the game of Basketball. Twitter : @nextgenballer Instagram : @nextgenerationballer

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Found One !

Well, tryouts are over and a team has been selected upon. While it was not her first choice, it appears to be one that will be very beneficial for DS.

You see, where we are from there is an elite league where the top girls from the province will be playing this year. To sum up the elite league, it was developed to keep the competition level even for all high level teams.

To develop as a player there are two main ways to do so. One is by playing against higher competition and the other is to receive high quality coaching. DS is very fortunate in that this year she will be receiving some very high level coaching.

Unfortunately for DS the season doesn’t start for a couple months yet, so her biggest obstacle is going to be not getting lazy in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment